Planning a vacation should be as fun as the trip itself. At My Adventure Store we've built up a network of leading tour companies, to ensure that you get the best trips for the best price. It's the simplest way to book really.
Whether you're planning a sight seeing adventure or a niche excursion, we have the experience and specialists to make your time-off absolutely perfect.
Get in-touch with one of our adventure specialists today to get more information, learn about specials and book.
With more than 30 years experience, AAT Kings is an award winning tour company operating throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Busabout is Europes Hop-on Hop-off travel network for free-spirited budget-conscious travellers.
Collette Vacations is a global leader of world travel and Escorted Tours, offering 150 vacation choices on all seven continents.
The leader in worldwide tours for 18 to 35 year olds, Contiki Holidays offer fun, hassle-free holidays and cultural experiences.
Cosmos Tours specialize in escorted travel and budget vacation packages.
Dragoman offers authentic, grass-roots adventurous holidays.
The original adventure and activity holiday company specialising in walking, cycling, winter activities, photographic and wildlife holidays.
G Adventures specialize in small group adventure packages with more than 1,000 tours to over 100 vacation destinations.
Fun, affordable, grassroots adventure travel tours with local guides to Africa, South and Central America, Asia, India, the Himalaya and the Middle East.
Globus Tours specialize in premium escorted vacation packages.
Award-winning budget tours of Scotland, England & Wales.
Insight Vacations specialize in premium escorted vacation packages.
Intrepid Travel tours specialize in off the beaten path vacation packages for family, individual, and group travel.
Monograms Tours specialize in independent travel and unescorted vacation packages.
On the Go Tours specialize in adventure vacation packages and off the beaten path destination tours.
Specializing in small group adventures like cruising past Antarctic icebergs, trekking the Himalayas, and getting up close with wildlife in Africa.
Shamrocker Adventures started up in 1999 offering 3 to 7 day budget trips around Ireland for Independent travellers departing from Dublin.
Topdeck Tours focus on adventure travel and vacation packages for 18 - 39 year olds.
Trafalgar Tours specialize in vacation packages from luxury holidays to discount travel packages.
WANT MORE INFORMATION? EMAIL US
Urban Adventures offers unique day tours in over 100 cities around the world.
OR CALL 1 855 783 6309
get in touch
our adventure experts...
Contact Sandra »
- Walking the historic walls of Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Getting crushed by the waves in Krabi, Thailand
- Riding the MTR in Hong Kong
- Eating a Reuben in Chicago
- Dragon Boat racing all over the world
Contact Jen »
- Finding Nemo in the Great Barrier Reef
- Quad biking in the dunes at Sossusvlei, Namibia
- Finding Polar Bears in the Arctic
- Hiking the Inca Trail in Peru
- Exploring the jungles of the Amazon
Contact Mick »
- Eating steak in Argentina
- Getting lost in the Medina's of Morocco
- Having a cold beer playing dominoes in Cuba
- Exploring the Pacific Islands
- Playing with penguins in Antarctica
Contact Rik »
- Scuba diving with sharks in Australia
- Freezing his socks off in Antarctica
- Sampling the delicacies from the street stalls of Taipei
- Kayaking in the Zambezi river amongst the hippos
Contact Steph »
- Exploring the markets in Hong Kong
- Summiting Mount Tongariro in New Zealand
- Getting lost on the subways in Thailand
- exploring the medieval walls of Lucca, Italy
- Eating fresh seafood in Gythio, Greece
Contact Monica »
- Relaxing at Blue Lagoon geothermal spa after running the Reykjavik 10km race
- Zip lining in Monteverde's cloud forest in Costa Rica
- Camel ride and sleeping under the stars in the Thar Desert, Jaisilmer, India
Contact Chantal »
- Free climbing the Atlas Mountains in Morocco
- Learning how to Bollywood dance in Jaipur, India
- Getting down and dirty in archaeological digs in Italy
- Meeting baby pandas at the Giant Panda Breeding Centre in Chengdu, China
Contact Sam »
- Road tripping across Australia's outback
- Tubing down the Nam Song in Vang Vieng, Laos
- Drinking beer during Oktoberfest in Munich
- Water fights during Songkran (Thai new year)
- Lying on a beach in Bodrum, Turkey
Contact Meaghan »
- Surf lessons on the coast of Australia
- Sand-boarding the dunes in Namibia
- Cycling along the canals of Amsterdam
- Shark-cage diving with the great whites in South Africa
Contact Samuel »
- Admiring Hong Kong's skyline from Victoria Peak
- Watching an El Clásico in Barcelona
- Eating pasta in Italy
- Riding the Balder wooden rollercoaster in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Paragliding in Penang, Malaysia
Contact Ashley »
- Night snorkelling the reefs of Belize
- Climbing the active volcanoes of Nicaragua
- Surface intervals after diving at Sundowners in Roatan, Honduras
- Watching the sun rise from the top of Temple IV in Tikal, Guatemala
Contact Deb »
- Biking through the Tuscan vineyards
- Exploring the may beaches of Greece
- Relaxing in the Blue Lagoons of Iceland
- Trekking through the rainforest of Costa Rica
- Savouring the veggie cuisine of India